Thursday, April 7, 2011

Charlie Sheen: Second Airing - April 6, 2011


Carissa's Wierd - "The Color That Your Eyes Changed with the Color of Your Hair"
You Should Be at Home Here (2001)

Perfume Genius - "Learning"
Learning (2010)

How to Dress Well - "Ready for the World"
Love Remains (2010)

65daysofstatic - "Come to Me"
Come to Me / Weak4 (2010)

The Beach Boys - "Don't Talk (Put Your Head on My Shoulder)"
Pet Sounds (1965)

American Football - "Never Meant"
American Football (1999)

Paul Baribeau - "Strawberry"
Paul Baribeau (2004)

Blind Pilot - "Things I Cannot Recall"
3 Rounds and a Sound (2008)

Okkervil River - "A Stone"
Black Sheep Boy (2005)

Grouper - "Heavy Water/I'd Rather be Sleeping"
Dragging a Dead Deer Up a Hill (2008)

the weeknd - "What You Need"
House of Balloons (2011)

Slint - "don, aman"
Spiderland (1991)

HEALTH - "Lost Time"
HEALTH (2007)

What I talked about:
- I don't know man, I was banging seven gram rocks and finishing them because that's how I roll.  I have one speed, I have one gear: go

- That people like the Carissa's Wierd album Songs About Leaving.

- The version of "Come to Me" by 65daysofstatic I played is not the LP version, but rather a shorter version from a 7".

- I try to play at least one artist from Portland every episode.

- Charlie Sheen was a featured artist on the song "A Stone".

- I am tired of generic and contrived music yo.

- Listen to Chelsea's show "Revolution Summer" every Thursday at 7 PM!

No comments:

Post a Comment